IGNORED

Hey GaryN

Tom

Hey Gary..Talked to Lonestarmedic today about our Texas get together..I think in October. I told him you may come down so hoping it all comes together.Anyway more to come but a TEASER for ALL on here...Lonestarmedic will have some shocking news (Good News), soon to be announced..Thats all I am going to say! BTW,Was good to talk to you today! Tom

Edited by Tom

October is a long way off Tom. I would sure like to come down there for that and just stay for the winter. Kind of hard to do that and leave my dad for that long. We'll see how it goes.

Gary,Got 4 bedrooms,bring him along!

he may be old and frail, but once you got down here there would be plenty of us to help him up and down...maybe too much attention would spoil him? are you afraid of that?

Too late to spoil him, the girls at the retirement home already did that. Don't think I could pry him away from his girl friends...LOL

He will be 89 in Aug. and although he's not doing too bad, he does have several medical and physical issues. It's a big event just getting him to his doctor appointments.

Edited by Gary N.

Ya, some of the older ladies at the home always ask if I'm his brother. I just say yes.

Well Gary,

as long as they don't ask you if you're his elder Brother, i wouldn't give it too much of Thought ...

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:bighug::bighug::bighug: