I just finished putting new dunlop E3 tires on the bike. first time i've ever had to buy tires for a bike, boy was i surprised to see the price tags. decided to save money and take the wheels off myself and learned something. the bike doesn't like to stay on the center stand with both tires off. guess i shoulded done a little more research before pulling them both off. things were kinda hairy a couple of times in the process but were looking good now. i just need to put the saddlebags back on and take a little trip to breakin the new tires. now if the rain finnaly stops for a bit in mn i'll be happy to start stacking the miles on again

Be sure and take it EASY for the first 100 miles or so as you scrub off the slick surface of a new tire... some can feel like driving on ice for a bit... no sense getting "eager" and have her get away from you.

still had to get the E2 for the front, but boy it's like a brand new bike now. no wobble when i take my hand off the bars and i can actually lean the bike into a corner, of course the only tread that was on the old tires was the cords showing

Guest cwil2988

Put E3 on the rear Monday. I feel like superman now when dropping into a curve. Did a left hand lane change on a right hand curve the other night. would've never attempted it on the Bridgestone. Gonna have to watch myself so I don't get too cocky on it- touring bike not a sport bike!:cool10:

Guest Ken8143
Put E3 on the rear Monday. I feel like superman now when dropping into a curve. Did a left hand lane change on a right hand curve the other night. would've never attempted it on the Bridgestone. Gonna have to watch myself so I don't get too cocky on it- touring bike not a sport bike!:cool10:

Is too, if it is a 1st gen.....