IGNORED

The looks I got!

whozleft

Last night a bunch of people met out at the new church property to discuss our upcoming Biker Weekend. Now mind you, our church really has it's roots in our biker ministry so there are a ton of bikers that show up each time we meet.

Anyway, most of the riders from church are Harley guys and gals. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't bother me a bit. We all get along fine and they are some of the best friends I've ever had. But last night I saw something that really made me proud of my scoot. We had about 30 bikes lined up (mostly Harleys including some brand new ones, some Goldwings and a couple Stars thrown in for good luck). I was talking to some of my friends and looked down the row of bikes. To my surprise there were about 5 people standing around my Venture talking about it. So I walked over and asked if they have any questions. they were just complimenting the looks and how much they liked the Venture. One of them asked me what I thought about it and told me he has been wanting one. I offered him the use of mine for a day whenever he wanted to try one out. He was grinning from eear to ear. I expect a call one day soon!

For me the Venture has everything I want and more. I just hope to someday get rid of my whine. After that, I'll be completly satisfied with it. A good friend of mine is an architect and really into design. He's totally into the look of the Venture. All in all it is a great looking machine.

Also, on another note, I had to miss Don's maintenance day due to other obligations. Is there anyone in the Ohio area that has a Carbtune? I would like to get my carbs checked and adjusted if necessary. I'd be glad to pay you for doing it.

I would also like to invite you all to the Biker Weekend we'll be having July 12 and 13. Check out the details at www.leaveamark.org

Ride safe.

Know what ya mean. We were at a get together last weekend and probably got two Harley converts. They had not seen a venture up close. The clincher was sitting on it.

I instantly saw the "Venture Grin:hurts:"

Hey Billet,

Like your "SS" designator and support your "Support our Troops" whole heartedly.

Thank you for your service.

The only designator I was still qualified to wear when I was put out on medical was "SW".

Have a great time and watch out for Boomer. Looks like he is a mean MMC(SS) but he's a really great guy.

Ride safe.

I may just take you up on the offer to use the carbtune. I think my carbs may be out a little but am not sure. I desparately wanted to make it to Maintenance Day, but got sidetracked.

How big a job is checking the carbs? I'd hate to take up a bunch of your free time.

Ride safe.