IGNORED

Last call for t-shirt orders!!

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

O.K. people...we are getting down to the short strokes, as they say. We are having some difficulty in getting the actual count on the number of shirts ordered so far because some people are only leaving their first name or their initials when they are emailing their t-shirt order and it's darn near impossible to figure out who's order it is.

WE need the full name, and email address or telephone number, how you are paying, the number of t-shirts being ordered, the colour (black or grey) short sleeved or long sleeved and the size. Email your shirt order to: Venture_rally_stuff@yahoo.com

ANYWAY....it looks like we're around 75 t-shirts ordered right now.

WE need at least 100 shirt orders to make this fly!

ANYONE wanting a T-shirt needs to get their order in NOW!! I need to call in the order Friday morning so we need to hit 100 by this Friday morning at 7:00a.m. at the latest. Anyone that has not yet registered needs to do that now as well, because the T-shirt that is included in that registration is part of that order. Send in your registration to: venturerally@hotmail.com

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE....let's hit the 100 shirt mark and make this happen!!

Just checking to make sure that you got my order for 2 last night thru pay pal to your email. I also sent an order thru paypal for 3 tix for the trailer raffle last night.

I think I included my info.....:confused24: but at my age not really sure anymore.....lol

Brian:cool10::cool10:

Reiny, tomorrow night I will place an order for 2 tshirts and a 3 pack of the trailer tix. Mama gone to bed and I need to get her shirt size............ not gonna guess that one! Let me know what shipping will be and I can tack that on. 46259 is zip code.

Thanks,

Dan

Guest ReinyRooster

frriesman1, rec'd your raffle ticket payment, I have sent you confirmation twice but for some reason it doesn't seem to be going through.

Guest ReinyRooster

Danob11, when you place the order at Venture_rally_stuff@yahoo.com, make your you advise Al that you have included shipping so he understands the numbers. The shipping should only be about $5.00. Gotta go to my daughters graduation from University.....my baby is all growed up!!

frriesman1, rec'd your raffle ticket payment, I have sent you confirmation twice but for some reason it doesn't seem to be going through.

here are my 2 email addresses perhaps the spam filter on one is kicking you out. the best one to get me at is brian.fries@rbe.sk.ca if that doesnt work try jungle@accesscomm.ca

The same e,ail addys will work for the 2 tshirts too, I got confirmation from paypal the the money was sent for both the tshirts and the raffle tix .

Thanks for all your help and hard work,

Brian:cool10::cool10:

After doing 50+ 1stGen brace orders I can only imagine what a hassel it is keeping track of all the shirt orders and raffle ticket sales. For those paying via Paypal it really helps putting as much information as you can think of. Your Board Name, shipping address, color, quantity, but the most important thing is Board Name. It's really tuff, and time consuming, playing detective trying to identify who the 'H' John Doe is. I might also add that we all need to go to our User CP and turn on the email allowed. These make life so much easier....

Guest ReinyRooster

Excellent......the hours are ticking away.....the deadline is about 14 hours from now. Hope we make it.