IGNORED

Throat Mic to talk on the CB?????

Does anybod use a throat mic for thier CB???

What brand works well with the CB in the 2nd Gen RSV????

I wear a half helmet and would like to use the speakers on the bike to listen to the CB and would like to talk on the CB, but I dont want a boom mic on my helmet.

Any sujestions????

Guest tx2sturgis

Seems like that wire coming out of your mouth would be distracting...not to mention the GAG reflex!

:rotf:

:Laugh::crackup::sign20:Funny, however :sign back to topic: this is what I was refering to....

[quote name="From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"]Throat microphone

A throat microphone, also laryngophone is a type of microphone that picks up sound directly through sensors in contact with the neck. Because of this design, it is able to pick up speech in loud environments such as on a motorcycle or in a night club where other types of microphones would not function well because the speech would be drowned out by background noise. This type of microphone is also able to pick up whispers and works well in an environment where one has to keep quiet while communicating with others at a distance such as during a covert military operation. Throat microphones were also extensively used in World War II-era aircraft.

From 1998 onward the plugs are different than our 5 pin units. Can't remember if 1998 is 5 or 7 pin but I believe I am correct. Anyway id they fit the 2000 and up they are the newer pin system

JB

I think its the Harley plugs that are different than ours.