IGNORED

Rally t-shirts...get yur rally t-shirts!!

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

The "unofficial" count for T-shirt sales so far is approx. 78....we need to hit 100 to get the order and the cutoff to get the order in to our supplier would be Friday June 13th...which means I need to have a firm final count ( sounds a bit kinky.....) by say....9:00PM on Thursday June 12th so I can call in the order on the 13th.

We just need 22 more orders folks.......can we make it happen? Contact Al at: Venture_rally_stuff@yahoo.com for t-shirt orders.

Our count so far for people registered for the 2008 International Venture Rally is 49.

I'm truly sorry but have just been BURIED the past few weeks. No excuses though. I just emailed to order 2 T-Shirts and will be registering for the rally just as soon as I get through this weekend.

I hope that a lot of people are just dragging their fee like I have been. It's getting too close, we should all be registered by now.

Come on folks, we are going to have a great time and I would love to seem a LOT of our good friends there.

I ordered 3 'BIG' T's and I ain't even going to be there. For some of the guys...and gals... on the Left Coast, there are no plans for T's at VWIV, so here's your chance to pick up a Venture Rider T for 2008....... :thumbsup2:

Guest ReinyRooster

Calperin, IF you want shirts you need to send your name, a contact email address or phone number, the colour of shirt (Black or grey) and the size: mailto:Venture_rally_stuff@yahoo.com