IGNORED

Motion Pro Carb Sync

shooter3001

Has anyone had any experience with the Motion Pro Carb Sync tool? And how does it compare to the Morgan Carbtune ? I'm thinking about buying one. Also are will the 5mm adadpters work on 2nd Gen., or will I need to get the 6mm?

Edited by shooter3001
more info needed.

So far, good reviews on the Motion Pro. And, I have read many good reviews about the Morgan CarbTune.

Now, a review from someone that has chewed both sides of this fence would be great.

I've never worked with Mercury since 25 Years ago. Using Mercury is forbidden for most Purposes since then. But i worked with a Morgan Carbtune and this Set was new and didn't work well. The Rods moved different somehow and were off even when pulled the same Vacuum. One was even sticking somehow. It didn't gave me too much of Confidence, in Fact, the Carb Tune gave me no Confidence. I use Vacuum Dial Gauges for Years and i'm very happy with them. Just open the up the Restrictor Valves on the Bottom after use. It prevents premature Wear on the O-Rings inside and will keep you happy for a looooooooong Time.