IGNORED

Cyclegadgets.com

jneed53

Ordered a Ram Mount for the ipod on Saturday. Of course, the base for the unit was backordered and would not be in until Thursday. I emailed them as to whether or not they had another base that may work as I was going on a trip Friday. They had possibilities which were emailed to me after business hours on Saturday. I was surprised at that. On Monday, today, I was about to call, but they had emailed me to let me know they had the item overnighted and it would ship today. They are located in Eureka Springs, Ar. and carry a pretty extensive array of stuff. Seems like a good vendor. I'm not sure howto enter a link on this site, but the web address is cyclegadgets.com. Prices don't seem too bad either. Worth a look.

Me too They are always my 1st choice. They have extremely knowedble staff also. When we were there lst year I bought an XM mount and it made my power cord to short to run under the seat to my extra outlet. The owner soldered in an extension, while his wife helped me install the mount. That sold me. I was TOTALLY impressed.