IGNORED

Nice Trip..Bike Performed GREAT!

Long Tall

Hey Everyone....

Haven't posted for a while folks....vacation, work, just busy...BUT...I have to say how well the bike performed AGAIN...This past Memorial Day weekend...I know a lot here do this on a regular basis, but when the better half and I get a chance for an adventure...they are rare as I own my own business and wife does the nurse thing....

Live here in Lynchburg, VA....Went to Lexington, Ky to see the Kids and grandkids on Saturday..(We are originally from KY)...My idea to go...Wife's idea to ride the Scoot....:whistling:...410 miles one way....Great weather over and back...Left Saturday AM....Visited on Sunday...Left and came home on Monday....I did an 1100 mile round trip by myself last year and 760 round trip with the wife to NC and the Dragon/Cherohala in October last year..

Just love the bike and just wanted to say so.....AGAIN...75 mps's on Interstate 64 through the hills of WV..Rolling hills of KY...and back again..Bike just rolled on....Wife loves it...and me at 6'5"...240...I just throttled on....could have set in the saddle most of the day except I had to stop and get gas and PEEEE!....Sorry...it is what it is......

Just wanted to post how much you guys/gals helped make up my mind last year (January) when I decided to buy the 06 RSV....It has done EXACTLY as everyone said it would...

Wife also enjoyed telling her nursing friends yesterday that WE took a three day trip/ride on the Scoot and did a little over 885 miles round trip AND it was HER idea to take the bike....

NOTE: Added the K&N Filters and Chrome Covers and took to dealer for carb sync....(was getting a little backfire)..ANYWAY...backfire is gone, but I did notice a slight drop on mileage...maybe more 70-75 MPH's....will see how it goes on rides with speeds closer to 55-60...

Everyone have a safe riding season...

NOTE: Wife and I will be in NC....Dragon/Cherohala....June 19-22....Leaving Lynchburg, VA on Thursday the 19th....Returning the 22nd...I-81 to I-26....Asheville...on to Stecoah, NC....and Ironhorse Motorcycle Lodge....Meeting up with two other couples from Charleston, WV that we went with last year...ANYONE in the area...we stay here..

WWW.IRONHORSENC.COM

Contact me if anyone in the area then or wants to meet up and ride....

George in Virginia...

:bighug:

Iron Horse Lodge is the best motorcycle place I have ever stayed. You should really enjoy it.

Ride safely.

RR

Thanks...We did it last year...and FELL in LOVE with the place.....We do spoil ourselves...and get one of the cabins....Girls like it a bunch..

George in VA...