IGNORED

Horn Feedback In Speakers

Guest Rafka

Guest Rafka

Guys, I have feedback in my speakers when my horn is activated. I found that if I turn my squelch up it goes away. Is this normal on a 02 Venture?? Any thoughts!!:322:

Guys, I have feedback in my speakers when my horn is activated. I found that if I turn my squelch up it goes away. Is this normal on a 02 Venture?? Any thoughts!!:322:

Mine was the same.

Took them off & installed air horns, end of problems.

Ride safe Bigbob

Developed this problem when I installed my air horn. The forum here said it was probably a ground problem. I think it was because I disconected all of the conections in under the front faring and make sure it was tight. Noise went away for a while but did come back. I just didnt take the time to look for it again. Wondering if my new bike will do the same. Just finished the air horn today

Ah Spear you beat me to it... but I was gonna say it different... WTH

That's a safety feature Yamaha developed.. in case you're riding around with the Radio too loud... It feedsback so you can hear the horn