IGNORED

new bike

Naked Rider

Well i did it. I went and put a down payment on a 2006 RSV black cherry. I have been a member here since Febuary but didnt have a bike. I had a 1st gen 83 that needed more repair than i could do but i just got rid of about 3 weeks ago and have been looking new one for about 4 months now. I really like the looks of the 2ng gens. I could'nt make up my mind on which color to get I had it down to 3 that i liked 2000 MM, 04 white or the 06 Black Cherry. I seen a Black Chery the other day (sunday5/18/08) on the interstate in Missouri it was heading north on I55 and i was going south dang near broke my neck trying to get a better look at it and thats when i made up my mind thats what i wanted. I go and pick her up some time next week in Kansas City so i you see a black chery heading east on 70 or south on 55 and you cant see the drivers face because of the smile then that will be me so just honk and wave.:cool10:

Hopefully i will see some of you nice people down the road one day and we can stop for some DQ ICE CREAM. lol lol:rotf:

congralations on your purchase. I myself just aquirred a 2000 RSV last Thursday. Have not ridden much due to weather isues(rain, wind). But what ihave rode has been very enjoyable. I still have my 86 Royale .MIght put it up for sale well see.

Glad you are with us either no bike or any bike! Tom..Everytime I get the urge to think I want something different I go and test one..NOTHING AT ALL against wings but had to go try it today..Nice but it just is not for ME! Very nice though but I realize I love my RSV alot more now.

Guest BluesLover

Congrats on the new ride!!!

I'm not so sure about the choice of colours though ... :whistling:

Cheers,

Congrats, but you must know that REAL motorcycles are black. Totally black. Totally black and chrome. Any other color is just a pretender. :guitarist 2:

I also heard, but don't know if it's true or not, that manly men ride black motorcycles. My wife believes it. :pushups:

I think you'll really like your "pretender," though.

(Mine's black, by the way.) :cool10: