IGNORED

Happy Father's Day

Yama Mama

As a wife and mother, I would like to say "Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's here in our group.

I hope you had a wonderful day. We went over to our daughter's home and our other daughter came with all 5 Grandchildren came to go swimming. We had a very good time.

I hope every Dad had a great day.

Yama Mama

Most of our kids showed up late Thursday nite to replant our front yard. They spent the evening together having a hoot!!!!!! getting all the plants in order and then snuck over to our place to do the deed, you can see the results in the picture. Guess they figured that all covered the need for a Father's Day visit or maybe they thought it might be better not to disturb the beast any more, but they all called Sunday. We had a wonderful weekend. We had reservations for dinner, a real nice expensive type thing, but 30 minutes before our time rain broke out so the dinner was canceled, so we decided that doing a 50 year old thing would be kind of neat. Off we went to the A&W for burgers, they didn't have whistle dogs or swampwater any more, but what the hey, we ordered by the window and sat in the truck to eat it,,, just like old times,, and then we went for ice-cream,, just like we used to. We had a good weekend!!

20200619_075044.jpg