IGNORED

NEone got a spare VentureLine air wing?

GigaWhiskey

I had Ventureline air wings on the bike and I took them all the way off because one of the plastic part of the wing was broken really bad. Just one of those will let me put them back on. Bakers wings are kind of high and I am not interested in their name on it.

Not looking to get it for free, willing to pay for it. I have only ever seen them on ebay once and I was outbid.

So, if you have an extra one and willing to part with it, please let me know.

GW

I have a Venture one that you can have, I'll be making a set out of polished diamond plate...PM me your addy.

hey squid boy!

i want t see those "polished diamond plate" wings, when you get done with 'em.

i am thinking about making a set out of some "mirrored stainless", that i have.

might catch and reflect TOO much sunlight, i don't know yet.

just jt

I have a wing also that I would be willing to give to a fellow member, but don,t have the bracket, I am using it . I took some 1/4 inch plek glass and cut and bent it to make new ones. They came out pretty good and are much stronger than original.

I thought I had the brackets and the broken piece until i started looking and couldn't find them last night.

Makes me wonder If I hadn't had them those two pieces for the last 10 years. i lost a lot of stuff that was in the back of my truck when it was stolen 10 years ago - 4 hours before I proposed to Erika. My mind makes me wonder it is is gittin' old.

I guess I am at a loss unless Miles has the brackets too!

Thanks for the offers!

GW,

I didn't realise that you needed the brackets also :doh: I'd still be willing to send you the plastic wing and all you would have to find is the bracket :confused24:

Baker carries a lot of extra parts for their wings. I had to order one of those chrome balls for the V-Wings on the '91. Shipping was quick and the price was very fair.