IGNORED

Wanted blanking plate.

Dales venture

Hi,

1992 XVZ 1300 TD.

Does anyone have a CB blanking plate for the right side of the fairing? I'm taking mine out as nobody uses CB in UK really and before I bought the bike, someone had taken the electronics out of the back anyway just leaving the front CB panel.

Would pay a fair price for a piece of black plastic.

Much appreciated.

Blake

Hi,

1992 XVZ 1300 TD.

Does anyone have a CB blanking plate for the right side of the fairing? I'm taking mine out as nobody uses CB in UK really and before I bought the bike, someone had taken the electronics out of the back anyway just leaving the front CB panel.

Much appreciated.

Blake

If you're a little handy with wood you might be able to create another storage location. Just a thought. I did this on my '06 when I removed the Cassette deck that I never used. It also had an old stuck tape in it.

Hi,

1992 XVZ 1300 TD.

Much appreciated.

Blake

Theres an outfit in ohio that breaks down a bunch of Ventures and Vmax units for parts. they have plastic out the wazoolies. If you cant make or find what you want, lemme know I hit em up for it, they are fairly cheap but shipping might be a tad wicked coming across the pond.

Hi,

1992 XVZ 1300 TD.

Much appreciated.

Blake

The Blind Panel for the CB on the Euro Ventures is part number 3JT-28233-00, with damper (gasket) 26H-28247-00, along with two 4mm nuts.

There is one available on the CSMNL website for only 103.50 Euros.:yikes:

It appears to be metal.

https://www.cmsnl.com/yamaha-xvz13td-1990-3jt2-europe-203jt-300e1_model37652/panelblind-3_3jt2823300/

panelblind-3, 3JT2823300-01 .jpgpanelblind-3, 3JT2823300-02.jpg26H-28247-00 damper.jpg

The fiche also shows a "Plate" part number 3JS-28336-00 that may go on top of the Blind Panel?

https://www.cmsnl.com/yamaha-xvz13td-1990-3jt2-europe-203jt-300e1_model37652/plate_3js2833600/

plate,3JS-28336-00.jpg