IGNORED

Looking for storage accessories

Sky Pilot

First, Thanks Freebird !! You Rock!!

I am looking for storage accessories for my 07 RSV, like tank bags or places to put stuff (no storage anywhere on bike) Back seat storage bags...I think you get the idea.

Any help????

Thanks, Sky Pilot

IF YOU HAVE A TRUNK RAIL ,THE YAMAHA TRUNK RAIL BAG IS GREAT..A LITTLE PRICEY THOUGH..ABOUT 100 BUCKS.:mo money:.I THINK J AND P HAS SOMETHING SIMULIAR FOR ABOUT HALF THAT..I ALSO HAVE THE LEATHER TANK BIB..THAT HAS A POCKET IN IT..ITS NOT THAT BIG. BUT SUNGLASSES WILL FIT..

• 1 month later...
Guest rsvrider

Hi,

Does anyone have the Cordura Trunk Rack Bag from Yamaha? Part # STR-4XY62-60-00. Some pictures make the bag appear larger than actual size and since I have not found any other specs I am asking this forum about the approximate measurements might be. Any pertinent information appreciated.

Thanks

Carl

Two big thumbs-up for the Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag. It fits perfectly on the passenger seat, has insulated pockets to keep the drinks cold, works with the Utpoia backrest, and has plenty of space inside. I found it for $116 here on ebay (w/free shipping); the shop turned out to be about 45 miles away so I went for a ride to buy it in person. I've had years of good experiences with Saddlemen products for several different bikes - all quality gear.

Hi,

Does anyone have the Cordura Trunk Rack Bag from Yamaha? Part # STR-4XY62-60-00. Some pictures make the bag appear larger than actual size and since I have not found any other specs I am asking this forum about the approximate measurements might be. Any pertinent information appreciated.

Thanks

Carl

I got the Cordura bag....it looks nice but it's not as big as the bag that goes into the trunk. Good enough to hold the miscellaneous stuff that won't fit in there. We usually pack our chaps, a couple of sweatshirts and a few other pieces that won't fit into the trunk or saddle bags when we take our long trips. Not crazy about the velcro straps they use to secure it to the rack so I also put one of those spider web straps on it. Also comes with a rain cover and has a few pockets but it was worth the money.