IGNORED

J an M Headsets, need help

venture1

Not exactly sure what model , however it is the standard headset to fit a open face

helmets , my radio is the standard radio on a 04 RSMV, the stupid part is it was working

fine last fall when we put the bic away!

It seems that your mics are disconnected. That can be on the helmets, on the connectors, or on your wiring reaching the radio connectors.

If you have a friend with same bike and helmet, check using your helmet on his bike.

Check your connectors. Test your volume, and your squelch to be sure that the CB squelch is not over your intercom level.

Let us know.

I just went and tried my IC volume and sure enough , it was turned down way to low , another case of operator error . Thanks for the info folks. I have been having trouble trying to figure out , the cb as well , not sure if it should be turned down when listning to music or what

Send J&M an email, Muffinman had a problem, he emailed, they said send them in and they fixed them free of charge..................here is thread to that post.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=203024&posted=1#post203024

Me and Mrs went for a ride tonight and found out that my headsets, will receive the radio but will not transmit our voices, any ideas , can't see any loose wires!