IGNORED

June 21st - Nor Cal Meet & Eat Tahoe

Lone Eagle

Our next meet and eat will be a great trip up to the Carson City / Tahoe area on June 21st. Final details about where we are meeting to ride up there are being worked out, but please mark your calendars and stay tuned for another great day on the road - and fun - with the wild and zany characters known as "NorCal VentureRiders". STAY TUNED - AND HOPE EVERYONE FROM NEAR AND FAR CAN MAKE IT.:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

HEY, EVERYONE READY TO DO SOME RIDING AND EATING???????????

Here is the ride MAP

Look forward to seeing everyone in a week - this will be a great ride. I will be leaving Pleasant Hill at 7AM http://www.star186.org/index.html#

- if that link don't work - shoot me a PM - and I'll e-mail it to you. Look forwar to seeing everyone next weekend.

:thumbsup: :wow::15_8_211[1]::7_6_3[1]::15_9_28[1]:

Wow does that route bring back memories, spent most of my summers camping in that area between hwy 50 and 88. One of the high lights was to take 88 to get over to Grover Hot Springs and take a dip. Wish I was making that ride:crying: Have a safe ride.

John

Just wanted to bump this up. Here is a copy of an e-mail I sent out to those whom I have e-mail addresses for - if you "local" guys want to get on that list - pm me your address I'll git er down.

EVERYONE READY TO DO SOME RIDING AND EATING???????????

HEY, Fellow VentureRider.org members, and invited friends.

Here is the ride MAP for our June 21st Ride up to the Tahoe area and beyond.

We will be meeting the Sacramento Group at the Burger King – Hwy 50 and Sunrise Exit at 8:15AM – leaving at 8:30AM to head for Carson City. There we will be meeting up with DKnight – and some of the others from Nevada.

I will be leaving the Shell Station in Pleasant Hill at 7AM: This is the Shell gas station on the corner of Chilpancingo Pkwy and Contra Costa Blvd. in Pleasant Hill. Directions as follows:

From the Brentwood Area - Take Highway 4 to I-680 South/San Jose. Take the Chilpancingo Pkwy exit. Make a left at the light and then pass the second light on the right corner. The Shell station is on the right. From the Richmond Area – We can meet at the Denny’s in Cordelia (you will need to let me know, though as I will be flying by there if not notified) – or Follow Highway 4 East to I-680 South/San Jose. Take the Chilpancingo Pkwy exit. Make a left at the light and then pass the second light on the right corner. The Shell station is on the right. From the San Ramon Area - Take I-680 North to the Concord Ave. exit. Turn left on Diamond Blvd. Turn left on Concord Blvd. The Shell gas station is on the corner of Contra Costa Blvd. and Chilpancingo Pkwy.

Look forward to seeing everyone in a week - this will be a great ride.

P.S. REMEMBER THE GREAT VENTUREWEST IV RALLY – MORRO BAYAUGUST 15TH – 17TH, 2008

Hee Hee - as an eating club with a riding disorder - we don't know the difference sometimes between burgers, pancakes, waffles - etc. But this meeting place Jack is talking about is in Sacramento - so as not to confuse anyone. I will be leaving the Shell Station in Pleasant Hill at 7AM - see information in my previous post - so anyone from the bay area can meet me there and we will all ride up to meet the Sacramento group at the In and Out - and/or whatever is next door to In and Out.

Hey Jack- Who wants a burger at 8:15 in the morning anyways?:confused24: I don't even think In & Out is open that early. At least you could get a coffee at Burger King. But y'all do what you want, I'll hopefully see you when you get to Carson.

OK M... Have the coffee on.... :)