IGNORED

The Beast Is Home

BIG TOM

AFTER THREE AND ONE HALF WEEKS THE SILVER BEAST IS HOME....YEP,SHES HOME...NEW I BASKET, ALL ELECTRICAL WRAPPED WITH RF TAPE,AND A NEW REAR SHOCK..ALL ON YAMAHA..I LOVE THIS WARANTEE..RODE THE FORTY MILES HOME FROM THE DEALERS LIKE A PEACOCK STRUTTING HIS STUFF..CHURP IS GONEEEEEEEEE.... YES GONE...AAHHHHHH IM WHOLE AGAIN......GOT HOME BEFORE IT STARTED TO POUR,THEN AGAIN I DIDNT CARE IF IT POURED ON ME ,AS LONG AS I GOT THE BEAST HOME...BEEN STARRING AT IT FOR THE LAST HALF HOUR....YES, I AM WHOLE AGAIN..NO MORE DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY I CANT GO RIDING .....AH YES THE BEAST IS HOME...ALL NEW FLUIDS,EVERY NUT AND BOLT CHECKED AND TIGHTENED..READY TO RENEW THE RIDING SEASON..GET OUT OF MY WAY HERE I COME......ER..WELL AS SOON AS IT STOPS RAINING.......:bawling:

Congrats on gettin yur baby back home where she belongs. Great that all the repairs worked for ya! Rain'll be gone b4 you know it and you'll forget all about the small amount of time you've been waiting!!!!

Dan

hey tom.

no fooling around , here.

how do your REALLY feel about having your '05, back home???????:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

glad everything worked out in your favor!

especially the missing CHIRP.

just jt

Guest JGorom

And here I was beginning to think it was a figment of your imagination Tom...after all...I've invited you out for a ride last week and I looked for the pictures of your bike in your photo gallery and it was like looking at the emperor with new clothes. :)

If this forcast holds up I'll be on mine come Tues. Wed. and Thurs...I'm off those days...want to play hookie Tom or Bongo Bob? :bikersmilie: