IGNORED

Time Out camper

RDawson

I can't get the pic to load but there's a Time Out near me on FB for sale dirt cheap. The ad says the tent is perfect and always stored indoors, the box needs work. $400 for a bike camper needing some work sound good, the ad shows it set up.

I don't see us ever using a camper but I'd run over and look at it and get pics if someone on here is interested.

Sounds like a good deal depending on just what the needed work really is.

All the tent trailers I've seen around here are priced $2500-3000. I've never messed with one of these but I can't see there being much to the box. Unless it's a rotted out POS. With a $400 asking price I bet 300 would buy it. If I wasn't dealing with this shoulder surgery and not able to work on it I'd think about grabbing it, repairing, and flipping it. May do that anyway. With the health issues we have we're more into hotel beds and hot showers so we'd never use it.

If it ever quits raining around here I'd be glad to run over and check it out for a member that's interested. I'm sure he's not going to want to set it up in the weather we've had lately. I'm not familiar with these things but I do know trailers and can check out the construction of the box. I'm not comfortable publishing somebody else's info on an open forum but will pass along the phone number.

If it ever quits raining around here I'd be glad to run over and check it out for a member that's interested. I'm sure he's not going to want to set it up in the weather we've had lately. I'm not familiar with these things but I do know trailers and can check out the construction of the box. I'm not comfortable publishing somebody else's info on an open forum but will pass along the phone number.

Thanks, PM sent.

Randy