IGNORED

And another beautiful morning........

YamahaLarry

While Flyinfool's video and pics were nothing short of awesome in the appearance category, this was a beautiful morning for me as well. Gonna miss the RSV for the next 8 days, but headed South this afternoon chasing the sun rays.

Two nights with my sister in Fairhope, AL, catching the Veteran's Day Parade tomorrow, and then on Sunday boarding a Carnival cruise ship for 6 nights headed for Honduras Islands and Cozumel. Getting down into the lower to mid 30s here tonight, so I picked a great time to head southward.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :) This old USCG guy loves to sail.

primary-photo.jpg

Edited by YamahaLarry

• 2 weeks later...

Woody and cowpuc, I had a great time. Always do on a cruise. Seems like I was born to do 2 things, ride my scooter and sail the ocean blue. The sailing weather was perfect for the most part. Did hit some rain very late on the 3rd night, and some wind in Cozumel. Especially Cozumel. They canceled the submersible part of my excursion due to the waves on the coast but was still able to go to the Mayan Cacoa store and discover how chocolate was made over 1k years ago, and got to go and learn about "real" Mexican tequila and even sample :225:a lot of it. Expensive stuff.

Also, met a member of the Bandidos in the Honduras and he and I talked a bit. He is a member of the Waco, TX chapter that was on the news a few years ago with the shoot out at the Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco. Nice guy, but the kind you want to keep at arms length I guess. He wasn't at Twin Peaks that day, and wouldn't say a whole lot about it other than that the media had it all pretty much wrong.

Pic of me enjoying the afternoon on the beach at Roatan, Honduras. Wish I were still there :draming: instead of sitting here at work fixing computer software bugs.

MeInHonduras.jpg

Edited by YamahaLarry

Hey Larry glad you had a good time I'm a little jealous because I have never been on a cruise but I'm sure glad you made it back safe and sound.

@Woody, you should give it a try. They are very reasonably priced. One of the lesser expensive ways to vacation, especially if you are in driving distance of ports as we are. Very relaxing. The ships crew takes care of your every need. Food galore. My wife and I both love them. We are also timeshare owners with Wyndham, and have enjoyed that over the years as we were raising our children, and still enjoy it, but it doesn't even compare to the benefits of what the cruise lines have to offer. Plus, we get to visit cities and countries we otherwise would have never seen. Such as the Honduras.