IGNORED

Barber Vintage fest Oct. 5-7 2018

Beachbum

Just wondering if anyone is going to be there on Saturday the 6th. I’m going to be there with a friend, but we’re going to be in a pickup just in case! ;)

Its the annual vintage weekend at Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham AL area

I will run out there for a little while. I live 15 minutes away. As a matter of fact, we will be doing a bike ride out of Barber's this coming Saturday for childhood cancer and will do a few laps around the track before heading to the Birmingham Zoo.

• 2 weeks later...
I’m heading up there tomorrow morning. Any hard to find parts I should be on the lookout for? Any special requests for me to keep my eyes open for?

Thanks, Robert

Yes,,, I miss I Olivia more and more every day... If ya see er Beachbum PLEASE snap a pic or two for me and tell er I miss her BADLY!!

THANKS!!

Puc

Yes,,, I miss I Olivia more and more every day... If ya see er Beachbum PLEASE snap a pic or two for me and tell er I miss her BADLY!!

THANKS!!

Puc

Sadly i I did not see Olivia anywhere. I think I did run into her civilian cousin tho!0E18C978-C9AA-4118-9B38-D27D25E203F9.jpg

Sadly i I did not see Olivia anywhere. I think I did run into her civilian cousin tho!https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114605

Yepper roonie kabloonie - that shovelhead is definitely one of Olivia's relatives!! THANK YOU Beachy,,,, ya done made my day!!!

That pic makes me wanna sing: