IGNORED

Traded

Oldodge

Well, after some scammers, no shows, low ballers, a buyer who couldn't come up with the cash to honor our deal and waiting a week for a buyer who decided to change his mind, I traded my 2013 Royal Star Venture S in on an ATV. I didn't really want to trade it, but I absolutely hate selling things. The trade-in process took less than an hour. They made an offer, I countered and then we met in the middle. Tomorrow I pick up a new 2018 Polaris 450 HO EPS. I also purchased a Polaris winch and snowplow for it. Thanks for the education on the RSV that I got here, the entertainment and the camaraderie. I have ridden motorcycles for 40+ years and the RSV was the best of the best. If I were going to have a street bike, that would be the one. I did look at the new Venture in the dealership, I really like the front of the fairing on that machine and the large trunk, but even with after five years ownership, I still like the RSV more. The new Venture looked massive sitting there next to a Bolt. LOL I was tempted to sit on it, but like an addict who knows better, I didn't.

I'll lurk around some to see what's happening and how the new Venture fairs in the real world. Stay safe out there!

P.S. Can anyone recommend a good ATV forum?

Oldodge / Tim

This forum's about a whole lot more than Venture motorcycles. Stick around, and you may find that you'll get some good info on ATVs as well.

Just sayin' :Cartoon_397:

Very true although this site began with the Venture and its owners, it has much diversified as previous venture owners have changed to various brands. Venture rider has become as much of who we are as a group/family as to what we ride. Regardless of the type of wheels, we still have a unique bond, that makes this site in MHO the best biker site on the web.