IGNORED

Here go Cha,, just what the Doctor ordered!!!

cowpuc

A very special thank you to my sweet brother in Arizona = @videoarizona for staying up late last night just to find this for us @Chaharly,,,,,,,, here is that pic of the ride position on Tweeks you and I were yakkin about on UTube. Notice my right leg? I ride a LOT like this, even 2 up and that lower fairing prevents this from happening so I have always removed mine..

attachment.php?attachmentid=113419&d=1530331876

At this time cowpuc the picture won't load? Anyone else not able to see it?

:think:,, showing fine on my end,,,, maybe some sort of intermittent,, parallal universe short circuit crisis I created when I copy/pasted that image over from David's pm.... Hold on,,, I'll try something different (famous last words :guitarist 2:)..

KAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOMMM:big-grin-emoticon:Tweeks and Cowbuc relaxing ride.jpg

:think:,, showing fine on my end,,,, maybe some sort of intermittent,, parallal universe short circuit crisis I created when I copy/pasted that image over from David's pm.... Hold on,,, I'll try something different (famous last words :guitarist 2:)..

KAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOMMM:big-grin-emoticon:http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=113425

Okay okay i got ya. You had me nervous with your famous last words. I almost thought my phone was gonna blow up :icon_lurker:

But i see What youre saying. You actually lay your legs straight out across the top of the crash bars. That does look pretty cosy...:beer: Im just afraid of melting in the rain!

I saw that on some of your pictures! Hows the bike running and how is that new job treating you?
Job is good. Got my 5th unit delivered today since last Friday. If I can have weeks like that going forward...I'll be fine. It's either been 100 degrees or storming or both. Bike is waiting for me to borrow a clutch tool on Tuesday and fix on Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk