IGNORED

Polish for your new Yamaha Star Venture

As I posted I am a huge fan of Liquid Glass, I have used Liquid Glass for years, sadly Liquid Glass is no more, or is it?

Seems that MPT was distributing Liquid Glass and have taken over the formula under their own label called MPT Classic polish and finish.

So anyone who has used Liquid Glass and thought it was gone can now get it under the MPT Classic Polish and Finish brand.

https://www.amazon.com/MPT-MPT142-Classic-Polish-Finish/dp/B00FZRVG1A

During my research I also found a product called Finish First that from what I have found out is also like Liquid Glass and the person who started Finish First was a partner in Liquid Glass but there was a falling out so this person started their own company and called it finish first. From what I have been about to find out Finish First may be the original Liquid Glass formula with no updates over the years.

https://www.amazon.com/Liqui-Tech-Finish-First-Polish/dp/B00AX9E3OC/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_263_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ADWDTM34T5KMB7NK7RXC&dpID=51io7-1Mz6L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

I have bought some MPT Classic Polish and Finish and some Finish First to compare them. I know the MPT is the liquid Glass formula that was on the market until it went off the market and MPT took it over under their own label. Finish First is the same style of can that Liquid Glass used and under its own label.

At any rate if anyone was interested in trying Liquid Glass but found out it is no longer sold under the Liquid Glass name you can get it under the MPT Classic Polish and Finish brand and it is the Liquid Glass formula.

I am going to use the Finish First on my 2016 Ram 2500 so I will let you know how it is as well.

The Finish First is a little less expensive so that leads me to believe it is the original formula of Liquid Glass and the MPT Classic Polish and Finish is the latest update of the Liquid Glass formula before Liquid Glass was closed.

Apparently the owner of Liquid Glass got into some legal trouble with a bank back in 2015 and that is what ended Liquid Glass under its own label, MPT had been the distributor for Liquid Glass so they decided to pick it up and packaged it under their own label instead of the Liquid Glass label, that may have been a legal issued of using the Liquid Glass name.

As I posted I am a huge fan of Liquid Glass, I have used Liquid Glass for years, sadly Liquid Glass is no more, or is it?

Seems that MPT was distributing Liquid Glass and have taken over the formula under their own label called MPT Classic polish and finish.

So anyone who has used Liquid Glass and thought it was gone can now get it under the MPT Classic Polish and Finish brand.

https://www.amazon.com/MPT-MPT142-Classic-Polish-Finish/dp/B00FZRVG1A

During my research I also found a product called Finish First that from what I have found out is also like Liquid Glass and the person who started Finish First was a partner in Liquid Glass but there was a falling out so this person started their own company and called it finish first. From what I have been about to find out Finish First may be the original Liquid Glass formula with no updates over the years.

https://www.amazon.com/Liqui-Tech-Finish-First-Polish/dp/B00AX9E3OC/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_263_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ADWDTM34T5KMB7NK7RXC&dpID=51io7-1Mz6L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

I have bought some MPT Classic Polish and Finish and some Finish First to compare them. I know the MPT is the liquid Glass formula that was on the market until it went off the market and MPT took it over under their own label. Finish First is the same style of can that Liquid Glass used and under its own label.

At any rate if anyone was interested in trying Liquid Glass but found out it is no longer sold under the Liquid Glass name you can get it under the MPT Classic Polish and Finish brand and it is the Liquid Glass formula.

I am going to use the Finish First on my 2016 Ram 2500 so I will let you know how it is as well.

The Finish First is a little less expensive so that leads me to believe it is the original formula of Liquid Glass and the MPT Classic Polish and Finish is the latest update of the Liquid Glass formula before Liquid Glass was closed.

Apparently the owner of Liquid Glass got into some legal trouble with a bank back in 2015 and that is what ended Liquid Glass under its own label, MPT had been the distributor for Liquid Glass so they decided to pick it up and packaged it under their own label instead of the Liquid Glass label, that may have been a legal issued of using the Liquid Glass name.

OUTSTANDING!! Thank you for that info. Please let me/us know the better of the two products once you’ve conducted your comparison test.