IGNORED

1986-1993 trunk rack needed

lonestarmedic

I am looking for the trunk rack for my first gen. Mine is good but I want to modify one for a rear setback of about 2 inches. I am watching one on e-bay but don't want to get in a bidding war if it is someone who has a broken one. If anyone has such a critter, let me know if you want to sell it.

JB

I am looking for the trunk rack for my first gen. Mine is good but I want to modify one for a rear setback of about 2 inches. I am watching one on e-bay but don't want to get in a bidding war if it is someone who has a broken one. If anyone has such a critter, let me know if you want to sell it.

JB

There are a couple of members who have one JB. I put out the same request about 2 months ago and had several members reply. I never took them up on their offers, because I decided to weld what I had back up.

I have a lower rack kicking around somehere, Ive moved since the last time I saw it and some of my stuff is in storage. its off an 84 1st gen. I picked it up in case I would ever need it, but youre welcome to it, let me know.

FYI...the 1200cc rack is different from the 1300cc rack as the trunks are removeable on the 1200's