IGNORED

Riders bracket

For anyone wanting a driver's backrest Utopia backrests used my seat for R&D to make one, well have it back today , they will be self install and cost $235

Ok, I want one! I’ll have to have it re-pholstered to match but I’m willing.

How do I get one? I wonder if the can make one heated like the other?

Looks good. I’ve had Utopia backrests on a couple of other bikes and was very pleased with them. It doesn’t look like it will work with the Yamaha 8” backrest so if I get one of these i’ll need to go back to the stock backrest I guess...

Looks good. I’ve had Utopia backrests on a couple of other bikes and was very pleased with them. It doesn’t look like it will work with the Yamaha 8” backrest so if I get one of these i’ll need to go back to the stock backrest I guess...

That is correct, won't work with the tall backrest

I just emailed Utopia with my questions. Thanks for the info!

Had one of these on my 91 Venture Royale & LOVED it!

I just emailed them as well. They are going to wonder why all the interest.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I just emailed them as well. They are going to wonder why all the interest.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

They already know, told Bob at Utopia I knew of a lot of guys wanting a backrest, not sure if they have them ready yet but the hard part is finished.

I do have to curse you because I already bought the tall back rest if I knew you had this deal going I would have waited and just bought the utopia.

I will try the tall Yamaha one and if it is not enough then I will spring for the utopia.

They already know, told Bob at Utopia I knew of a lot of guys wanting a backrest, not sure if they have them ready yet but the hard part is finished.

Bob emailed me back and and said that your seat is being shipped today! He said that once it’s jnstalled and he gets some feedback that all is well, he will create the webpage for ordering for the SVTC.

I do have to curse you because I already bought the tall back rest if I knew you had this deal going I would have waited and just bought the utopia.

I will try the tall Yamaha one and if it is not enough then I will spring for the utopia.

How do you think I feel?! I’ve got that AND Custom upholstered! I’ll have to have the stock and the new one re-upholstered to match!

Bob emailed me back and and said that your seat is being shipped today! He said that once it’s jnstalled and he gets some feedback that all is well, he will create the webpage for ordering for the SVTC.

My seat shipped Tuesday, it shows out for delivery today

Yes, but is it heated???

I asked Bob ay Utopia about that. He said they tried to bring heat to them back in 2006, but found too many compatibility issues as well as liability issues. So, no they don’t have heat nor are they intending on doing it.

The stock bottom portion has heat of course, just not the Utopia.

I have the tall one also, make you a deal on it

Just talked to Bob at utopia and gave him my review of the backrest, he said they will start making them for the Venture, the angle adjuster will move the backrest enough when you pull the butt stop part out to be comfortable, give the a call or email then about availability