IGNORED

Blowing 15 Amp Signal fuse. (New thread)

I should still have my canceling unit which is not in use and my flasher unit to which was good, could send them up to you tomorrow if you want to try and test that way, I am using neither because when i went to all LED neither would work for me the way I wanted to so I bipassed all together and wired up a ground and did my flashers that way.

I should still have my canceling unit which is not in use and my flasher unit to which was good, could send them up to you tomorrow if you want to try and test that way, I am using neither because when i went to all LED neither would work for me the way I wanted to so I bipassed all together and wired up a ground and did my flashers that way.
I'll let you know Snyper316. Thanks!

Gotta grab some dinner then I'll be back at it.

...in the Eternal scheme of things, this isn't even the blink of an eye.

Now is a good time to hook that light back into the circuit to replace the fuse that is blowing. If it light up at this point, then don't plug anything in, keep unplugging as much as you can until it goes out, that includes light bulbs, horn, stator, TCI, anything plugged into the system. Then if it goes out you have the circuit that is giving trouble. If it's out at this point start plugging things back in, and when it lights up you'll know where to start looking. Sorry to make this a long tedious job, but that is the only way to find it.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

That is exactly how I would proceed as well, good thing you gotta a nap in earlier.