IGNORED

F4 Customs Windshields

f4customs

Many folks haveasked the question why purchase a F4 Customs windshield for my Slingshot so Idecided to write this post.

Here at F4Customs Inc. we manufacture 5 different height windshields for your PolarisSlingshot (Stock, 3", 5",7", and 9" taller than stock). Youcan purchase either clear or light tint​. This variance is so we can offer theright windshield to fit their riding style.

We manufactureusing the Highest Optical Grade of Polycarbonate available​ (200x stronger thenacrylic​) and we have a 12 step proprietary manufacturing/coating process togreatly improve the characteristics of a standard polycarbonate. Here is whatwe achieve:

• Great Scratch Resistance: Our show display demonstrates you can rub it with steel wool and not scratch it. This is to show just how long it will last with normal cleaning.

• Rain Shedding: See the road clearly during those rain showers

• Chemical Resistant: Clean it with any glass cleaner and gas station paper towels

• Optical Clarity: You will be amazed at the clarity when you ride on those twistiest roads. Even when looking through the corners it has perfect optical clarity.
  • 4 year limited warranty against cracking or crazing
  • Offered in stock, 3", 5",7" and 9" taller than stock in both clear and light tint

We hope thishelps clarify why so many of our customers have chosen the F4 Customswindshield.

Maybe some ofour Customers would like to comment on their experience with the F4 Customsshield.

Don Frank

F4 Customs Inc.​

www.f4customs.com

330-968-4644

Yup!! I've had the stock windscreen, a Clearview, and the F4 on my 2009 RSV and the F4 was by far the best!! As mentioned above, the stock shield scratched easily. The first replacement was a Clearview which was better than stock but it never quite fit right, and it too eventually developed a couple of scratches. I've had the F4 on for several years now and it still looks brand new!

I did, however, manage to put a small scratch on mine with my diamond ring once, but that is my fault, not the fault of F4! I highly recommend the F4 to anyone, and would buy their product again and again!!!