IGNORED

Carbon One

leroy

We are steadily loosing our snow over here on the west side of Michigan so those lop eared varmints on the other side are probably high and dry and thinking they are in Florida or something.. That being the case and knowing @Carbon_One ,, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that he is out front of their house riding wheelies, ripping donuts or practicing hole-shots with his asphalt curling Sling Shot while Joyce is shaking her finger at him and yelling - "you better stop that foolishness before you end up in :mugshot:"". That Larry,, he's a really good guy and a really dear friend,, maybe a little high strung :big-grin-emoticon: but definitely my kinda people:big-grin-emoticon:

Is Carbon One still around?

I have sent him a couple of emails with no reply.

Worried something may have happened.

Still alive and kicking. Been busy here at home. What email name did you use? Dates mail sent? I'll wade back thru my emails to see if/where I overlooked you.

Larry

Still alive and kicking. Been busy here at home. What email name did you use? Dates mail sent? I'll wade back thru my emails to see if/where I overlooked you.

Larry

Larry,

Good to hear you are still hanging in there. I know busy and fully understand.

I misplaced your contact info so I sent the e-mails through the member vender part of Venture Rider. My email is leroys73@verizon.net

I installed your skid pan and still need to install the crash bar braces. I was having some trouble with them. I can usually figure this stuff out but even with the pics you sent with the braces I still had trouble. After searching I did find an old post of yours with pictures that helped some. I may have it figured out but any info would be appreciated.

I did not realize I had to drill holes in the floor board brackets or at least that is how I appears in that old post. So if I am correct I need to take the floorboard brackets/supports off after marking them, drill the hole, then bolt everything together.

Hope you are getting a little warm weather. I was up that way for Christmas. This Texan froze his tail off. The highest temp while there was 16. Down here that was our coldest and then only for one night.

Thanks Larry, take care.