IGNORED

Too much stuff...

Condor

I guess it is bit easier for me. I am not a sentimental person so I do not need to hold on to sentimental items.

When I go thru an area that is really bad it is a simple rule. Unless real vale as in I could sell it for real cash, and I have not used it in a year, then I really do not need it.

Things like the box full of chunks of wood that you keep just in case yo need a little piece for something, I found that when I need a piece of wood I do not go to that box, I go to the lumber yard, so the box went away.

My basement now looks like one of the hoarder TV shows, I am getting real close to doing another purge, who knows what neat toys will end up gone.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the disease all my life. 2 dead Ventures in the driveway is my connection to this family. It hit me in the face a few years ago when I came home from Harbour Freight with a bag of "useful items I'll be glad I had on hand one day." Went to hang them in the tool cave and there was a Harbour Freight bag with the same items! Think I'll peek in the tool cave tomorrow and try to find what seemed to be so necessary. Thanks for rousing my curiosity.