IGNORED

What to do next?

Nope, just the one in the Vid..

Hey Puc what happened to that dash I couldnt help but notice it looked a little off and so I stopped and rewind then paused it and at 6.09 you can see real good did cookie monster take a bite or while you was ctfw out in the desert did your dash melt?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Puc what happened to that dash I couldnt help but notice it looked a little off and so I stopped and rewind then paused it and at 6.09 you can see real good did cookie monster take a bite or while you was ctfw out in the desert did your dash melt?

GOOD EYE THERE SNYPE!!

What happened was we got chasing around in the Utah mountains on snake trails and Tweeks decided to cop an attitude about some of the terrain I was coaxing her to go down.. She bucked a little, we stepped off her and she landed on her side.. We weren't strong enough to upright her against the angle of the mountain so she had to go inverted to get er back on er feet.. If you look at her right saddle bag (which is now on her sister Tweeksis) you may also notice some stitching protruding under it?? Other battle scars from that same episode..

That ol scoot was quite the machine!!

So cowpuc got a question for you when is the tutorial on how to remove exhaust pipes and The Collector from a bike coming on your series of videos

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Talking to the wrong guy Snype,, no plans for doing such a video in the immediate future.. When ever crush a pipe or split a collector from using as a skid plate I just braze her up in place the best I can and keep going.. I probably could make a short video about "how much weight does 300k miles of brazing rod add to a 1st Gen" starring whats left of Tweeks for your enjoyment though.. LOTS of patchin under there..

Get this,, you ever hear of a "Mark's Collector"? It was a pretty cool replacement for the stock collector on the 1st Gens.. Well,, the previous owner of Tweeksis stuck one on her and I been having fun running it.. Works pretty dog gone good.. No box shape = more like a set of headers..

Talking to the wrong guy Snype,, no plans for doing such a video in the immediate future.. When ever crush a pipe or split a collector from using as a skid plate I just braze her up in place the best I can and keep going.. I probably could make a short video about "how much weight does 300k miles of brazing rod add to a 1st Gen" starring whats left of Tweeks for your enjoyment though.. LOTS of patchin under there..

Get this,, you ever hear of a "Mark's Collector"? It was a pretty cool replacement for the stock collector on the 1st Gens.. Well,, the previous owner of Tweeksis stuck one on her and I been having fun running it.. Works pretty dog gone good.. No box shape = more like a set of headers..

OK I do have silly question and dont want to highjack... but I bought these because well tired of my sticky grips and the left side comes off when it is warm outside and its all goey underneath.... but I picked these up on fleabay for $25.00 so please tell me these will work....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251940238846

Maybe I'll go in a whole different direction.... have you seen this?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170924/3a4d98132673fe5e6fdf6de633c2cd86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This right here reminds me of a wasp, possibly a hornet, but in a very good way... If I get the hankering to do something I might tackle something like this... But I would follow a lowridee perspective where you let air out lowering it to the ground..

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk