IGNORED

Who's Santa?????

Kretz

Does anyone on here recognize this guy?

There are lots of elves at the N. Pole Looking for him but he could also be masquerading as a "member" on this forum (check out the bike!)

Apologies for the photo quality, I copied it (hope no-one gets upset at that)

Congratulations on the ride "Santa" hope you had a good time & got lots of toys for the kids! :)

C.SSI toyrun 2017.jpg

Guesses Below please...

Edited by Kretz

Does anyone on here recognize this guy?

There are lots of elves at the N. Pole Looking for him but he could also be masquerading as a "member" on this forum (check out the bike!)

Apologies for the photo quality, I copied it (hope no-one gets upset at that)

Congratulations on the ride "Santa" hope you had a good time & got lots of toys for the kids! :)

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110342

Guesses Below please...

I'm guessing it is Kerry, otherwise known as Sailor. SSI likely stands for Saltspring Island, however, I don't recall Kerry wearing glasses.

I'm guessing it is Kerry, otherwise known as Sailor. SSI likely stands for Saltspring Island, however, I don't recall Kerry wearing glasses.

Camos way to quick!

I believe it's Sailor, the pic was on the front of the local SSI newspaper & I just thought it would be fun to get people guessing.

I'm only assuming it's him as he said he was organizing/ leading the toyrun recently. We had a flying visit to SSI yesterday with friends who are moving there & I spotted the newspaper.