IGNORED

Tippy's perspective of the new Star Venture,, a professional touring passenger speaks

cowpuc

Here ya go @Edbo and anyone else who may be interested.. Tip reads thru Edbo's questions concerning being a passenger on this new one and in this vid,, she does her best to elaborate on the answers.. Keep in mind,, her answers are her own opinion and we dont necessarily agree to the answers thereof.. She's her own person that Tip (I LOVE her for that).. Hope this helps someone out there in some small way...

Here ya go Edbo and anyone else who may be interested.. Tip reads thru Edbo's questions concerning being a passenger on this new one and in this vid,, she does her best to elaborate on the answers.. Keep in mind,, her answers are her own opinion and we dont necessarily agree to the answers thereof.. She's her own person that Tip (I LOVE her for that).. Hope this helps someone out there in some small way...

Thank you you for the time you took to answer these questions. I hope it helps others to see this because what you said about everybody has a different riding style but this gives us an idea of what the bike would be like for passenger. You where very helpful to me and my bride in what you shared. Thank you Tip and Cowpuc for the valuable insight you give to the riding community not only with this topic but also just to be able to see the country with your videos while you travel. Thank you again for sharing this with us.:Venture:

Thank you you for the time you took to answer these questions. I hope it helps others to see this because what you said about everybody has a different riding style but this gives us an idea of what the bike would be like for passenger. You where very helpful to me and my bride in what you shared. Thank you Tip and Cowpuc for the valuable insight you give to the riding community not only with this topic but also just to be able to see the country with your videos while you travel. Thank you again for sharing this with us.:Venture:

You are certainly more than welcome Edbo and his Bride and THANK YOU for the words of encouragement!! If you have any other thoughts that come up and need more opinion (remembering,, thats ALL it is) about the new scoot or even touring,, feel free to ask and we would be glad to share..

We wish the both of you nothing but the GREATEST touring experience ever no matter what you choose to ride - the important thing in our opinion is that the two of you enjoy it together - like most things,, motorcycling could not be more fun than when your sharing it with your very best friend!

God Bless!

Tip, Tweeksis and Puc

DSCN4290.JPG

Hi guys! Great video!! Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sup Raggy,,, thanks for the compliment,,, Tip says "HI" and me too,, you are welcome,, stop over sometime - you can take Maggie the R1 for a ride - you will be a changed person - I promise - heee heee

Here ya go Edbo and anyone else who may be interested.. Tip reads thru Edbo's questions concerning being a passenger on this new one and in this vid,, she does her best to elaborate on the answers.. Keep in mind,, her answers are her own opinion and we dont necessarily agree to the answers thereof.. She's her own person that Tip (I LOVE her for that).. Hope this helps someone out there in some small way...

Hey are you telling me you have foot pegs on your venture? I changed mine out 4 weeks after I got mine still trying to find floor boards for me tho...not where I shift I am talking Highway boards for on crash bars