Oh, and while I have your attention, someone gave me advice about a 100 degree for an hour or so fix for a TDI box. I shared that in conversation with my mechanic, who got another venture in and used that trick last week. Opened the box up, set it in the sun on Blacktop at 118 degrees. About an hour to 1.5 hr.. Plugged it back in and worked like a charm. Thank you for saving an anonymous Venture Rider some bucks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by s.tyler58

The H2 was the one that you could feel the frame twisting and moving under you. I spent some time on one and if I ever find one, or an H1 like this one, or even and RD400, I'm in! One thing is for sure, street legal 2 strokes are not going to be becoming any more common, the remainders are bound to increase in value and rarity.

Awesome find!

I had an RD 350, man that thing was scary fast then. Expansion chambers and some kind of slider clutch set up. It would wind up pull like crazy to just about the point of pulling the front wheel up and just gooooo. My brother in law had a Kawasaki 250 triple, it would split about even when we raced each other Later on I had a Kawai 650 4cyl a guy I rode with had one of them Suzuki Water Buffalo's

Oh, and guess what! I was telling the story to my mechanic, while discussing the H1 sitting in front of us, that I had ordered the bike new, the first KZ650 in Lincoln and waited 2 months for it. He believes that his dad was my salesman for that 650!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk