IGNORED

10" Bagger Bars on RSV

I put the 1 1/2" risers on my RSV trike and liked the improvement, but it just wasn't enough. I ran into another large RSV rider and he put 10" bagger bars on his RSV. I sat on his bike and loved the width and height of the bars. He said he maintained the stock wires and cables by rerouting them around the triple tree. I ordered and received the bars from Amazon and plan to do the install this weekend.

More to come.....

I'm interested also!

Here's a couple of pics from my stash. Not my bike.

pat1007photo1.jpgpat1007photo2.jpgpat1007photo3.jpg

These are Khromewerks 10" I used to have all the info, model numbers, etc. But can't seems to find the info any longer. I remember they were available thru Cycle Gear, and came in chrome or black. The nice thing about these is the rise and bend fit the RSV dash perfectly.

PS: I just found a set of Drag Specialties that look kinda cool. 1.25" with 1" mounting and 1" grips.

http://www.dragspecialties.com/products/?productId=243683

Edited by Condor

I put the 1 1/2" risers on my RSV trike and liked the improvement, but it just wasn't enough. I ran into another large RSV rider and he put 10" bagger bars on his RSV. I sat on his bike and loved the width and height of the bars. He said he maintained the stock wires and cables by rerouting them around the triple tree. I ordered and received the bars from Amazon and plan to do the install this weekend.

More to come.....

The new bars went on much easier than expected. I rerouted the throttle cables under the triple tree. I was told i would have to reroute the clutch line, but it worked just fine without doing so. THe brake line was a little tight, but once adjusted into position, it worked fine. I really like the additional height and width these bars provide. I will have to see when I ride, but my hands are definitely above and outside of the fairing. Thanks to BK for the info on changing them out.

I took pictures, but can't get them to load for some reason. The pics posted below by Condor look much like mine except mine are chrome.

How is the reach? Would you say they are closer, same, or further forward now?

From what I can see they raise the bar geometry and because of the bend at the lip of the dash they keep them a few inches farther forward. It get's the stock grip off your thighs and makes the reach a lot more comfortable... Especially for those that have trouble crowding the tank... And that's why I'm looking at them and if I ever build up enough energy a set will go on the '04 trike.

Dennis Kirk has them on sale for $72 bucks. The stock number for the chrome is #300200 Here's a very nice view from Khrome Werks They also make them in black just keep scrolling right. For anyone like me I'm not a big fan of extreme ape's, but at 10" it's hardly noticeable...

PS: Finally remembered the black stock number #300850

Edited by Condor