IGNORED

Demo results of new venture.

Statussymbol

First im 6 3. 300lbs. First glance it is not any bigger than my 08 RsV. Sitting on it it is considerably lower, by like 6 in. Wife sits higher than on RSV but foot boards are lower. Driver definitely needs driving pegs. I was more cramped in new vs old. Driving....HOLY TORQUE!!! defiantly want to control the wrist. Turning defiantly take a little getting used to because of frame mounted fairing. 75 mph in 6th gear 2500 rpm. 60 in 6th 2000 rpm. Overall I like it but it defiantly needs foot pegs and a driver's back rest to control upper body for that torque.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

First im 6 3. 300lbs. First glance it is not any bigger than my 08 RsV. Sitting on it it is considerably lower, by like 6 in. Wife sits higher than on RSV but foot boards are lower. Driver definitely needs driving pegs. I was more cramped in new vs old. Driving....HOLY TORQUE!!! defiantly want to control the wrist. Turning defiantly take a little getting used to because of frame mounted fairing. 75 mph in 6th gear 2500 rpm. 60 in 6th 2000 rpm. Overall I like it but it defiantly needs foot pegs and a driver's back rest to control upper body for that torque.

Statussymbol,

Wait wait wait!! You are the first of our clan to test ride this machine. Giving us 3 1/2 lines of tidbits is not acceptable. LOL. You gotta bring it Bro. We need elaboration! Serious elaboration. LOL.

Big Lenny

Ok ok. I had a 06 roadliner, traded that in for my 08 venture. Driving the new venture as far as TORQUE and acceleration were same as roadliner. Lots lots more bells and whistles. You can fit 2 full size helmets in trunk upright... Did it. Had no key... key fob unlock everything. No remote start....lol, i asked. Did get to play with nav or radio. Too many people in line to ride. No accessories out for it from anyone. So hoping for pegs or backrest are a ways out. Loved the power windshield up all the way it pockets me, wife did not complain of buffering but we were got cruising at 75 for long, just a short stint. She likes the ride if the old venture. Me i liked it but not for 26k. Oh oh. it does have engine guards about the same size as 2nd gen. But like I said it needs pegs. Im a 34 in inseam and I felt cramped, and seat could have been a little wider, and it was hard i thought, but maybe just not broken in. My bike only had 350 miles on it. All in all, if say it's a fully dressed strat with a frame mounted fairing and duel exhaust with lots of storage.