IGNORED

A week before the Rally not happy

OrlinEngh

The weather said some rain and maybe some wind for yesterday, well we got it, lots of rain and a lot of wind.

We had to go to town it was raining, got our stuff done and on the way home about a mile from our place there are trees laying on the road and I told Sharon this doesn't look good, we pull in the drive way to find it washed out again for the 4rth time this year and tree limbs laying all over the place along with lawn chairs and what ever wasn't nailed down.

So its off to work because I had a couple of trees down on a couple of my roads.

I get back home and we went down to check the campground out and what a mess limbs and trees down, We stayed in the camper and I got up this morning and walked around we lost a few trees and there is stuff all over the place some not ours and some of our stuff is gone not sure where it went but its not there.

All of this after a springs worth of cleaning up from last falls flood that I finished up yesterday, I had all of the trees trimmed grass all mowed and I sat down there and thought finally I am done and the campground is ready again.

So now I get to work this week cleaning it all back up again.

But not today I am going to hop on the bike and go do a pre ride for the Rally and get my thought back in order again.

Orlin

Thanks for the offers, Had some good help come yesterday my daughter and her guy and a good friend of mine came down yesterday and we got most of it cleaned up. Now it's get up around the house done. Just alot of limbs to clean up. And get the mowing done and we will be ready.

Orlin