IGNORED

It's Fixed

Moose

Well, the boys from Indiana came by Sunday and got the beast running. 93 Venture brought the schematics and a box of thigamajigs; Leadwolf brought Sue. Boo dropped by to give moral support and between all of them, they got it running. There wasn't much I could do (obviously) so I took to the grill and did what I'm good at. In no time flat they diagnosed the problem and set to fixin' it. Oh, I did have to hand 93 V a tool or two, but he did the lion's share of the work. Now, as I've stated, I'm no mechanic so I'm not certain I can explain the problem precisely, but it had something to do with a hidden treasure. 93V and Leadwolf kept talking about the "X". Wait, maybe it was a "+". I'm not familiar with all the jargon, but best as I can tell they said something like the wire with the "x" or "+" on it had to actually be connected to the battery for the bike to start. Seemed kind of petty to me, but hey, once they connected it the bike started so who am I to argue. Anyway, I'm grateful for the help and the suggestions from all.

Thanks guys (and Sue),

Moose

Guest tx2sturgis
......I'm not familiar with all the jargon, but best as I can tell they said something like the wire with the "x" or "+" on it had to actually be connected to the battery for the bike to start. Seemed kind of petty to me, but hey, once they connected it the bike started so who am I to argue. ....

Moose

Amazing. Someone should have put that little tidbit in the owners manual. Who knew?

:)

Well, the boys from Indiana came by Sunday and got the beast running. 93 Venture brought the schematics and a box of thigamajigs; Leadwolf brought Sue. Boo dropped by to give moral support and between all of them, they got it running. There wasn't much I could do (obviously) so I took to the grill and did what I'm good at. In no time flat they diagnosed the problem and set to fixin' it. Oh, I did have to hand 93 V a tool or two, but he did the lion's share of the work. Now, as I've stated, I'm no mechanic so I'm not certain I can explain the problem precisely, but it had something to do with a hidden treasure. 93V and Leadwolf kept talking about the "X". Wait, maybe it was a "+". I'm not familiar with all the jargon, but best as I can tell they said something like the wire with the "x" or "+" on it had to actually be connected to the battery for the bike to start. Seemed kind of petty to me, but hey, once they connected it the bike started so who am I to argue. Anyway, I'm grateful for the help and the suggestions from all.

Thanks guys (and Sue),

Moose

Don't forget to mention the Lemon pie Judy brought by. Great afternoon, I didn't have to work so all's that was left was to drink beer eat chicken and LEMON pie.

Great afternoon,

Jerry

Yeah,but look at all the global warming he DIDN'T cause by not having the battery hooked-up!!!! I know, I know, he traded those "credits" in for running the grill!!!! Good job Hoosiers, show those Illini how to do it right!

Dan

Now, as I've stated, I'm no mechanic so I'm not certain I can explain the problem precisely, but it had something to do with a hidden treasure. 93V and Leadwolf kept talking about the "X". Wait, maybe it was a "+". I'm not familiar with all the jargon, but best as I can tell they said something like the wire with the "x" or "+" on it had to actually be connected to the battery for the bike to start. Seemed kind of petty to me, but hey, once they connected it the bike started so who am I to argue.

:sign20:LMAO:sign20: