IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day Flea Market

Freebird

As most of you hopefully know by now, Freebird's Maintenance Day is coming up on June 10th. If you haven't signed up for it, please go to the calendar and do so as we need to start planning how much food, soft drinks, etc. to get.

In addition to that, I want to mention that if you have parts and/or accessories, riding gear, etc. that you wish to sell or trade, people do bring things to Maintenance Day. There is always a table or other places to put such items.

If you have things that you plan to bring, feel free to list them ONLY in this thread so that people can bring their bags of money. :)

I have a BaggerShield (10.5" to 16.5" - http://www.baggershield.com/baggershield-star-venture-105-to-165-extra-large-adjustable-p-26.html) that I had on the bike for a week, only a couple hundred km. Will sell for $100 U.S. If interested, let me know and I"ll bring it. If no messages prior to MD I won't bring it - potential for hassle at the border taking it back across.

I have a size XXXL Tourmaster layered riding jacket in great shape for sale that I will be wearing. It was a bit too big when I bought it, and I have since lost weight so now it's REALLY too big. Would be interested in a trade if someone has a similar jacket in a smaller size.