IGNORED

Facet fuel pump install

Putting this in and ran into a couple of issues. Well, actually a question and an issue, which is a separate post.

The question is, does this fit in the same spot as the OEM pump came out of?

If not, where did you relocate it to?

Thank you all as always.

Mike

I put mine in the same spot but could only use one bolt instead of two. It also required a few small pipe fittings to turn the in or out (can't remember witch) into the direction needed. I think it was like two 1/8 inch street ells and maybe a nipple and hose to pipe connector or two. Going on memory the stock unit in and out were side by side and the F was on opposite sides requiring the small pipe fitting but yes it did mount in the same spot.

I put mine in the same spot but could only use one bolt instead of two. It also required a few small pipe fittings to turn the in or out (can't remember witch) into the direction needed. I think it was like two 1/8 inch street ells and maybe a nipple and hose to pipe connector or two. Going on memory the stock unit in and out were side by side and the F was on opposite sides requiring the small pipe fitting but yes it did mount in the same spot.

Thank you