IGNORED

Problem with radio/ipod

Guest FLB

I have just become the proud owner of the Millenium Edition Venture but was dissapointed on our first ride when the radio kept going out else there was a lot of static. It happened when the ipod was on too. We have new JM helmet speakers. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Thanks.:confused24:

There are several connectors under the front fairing. We have found that pulling them apart and using some di-electric grease on them solves many problems. They are in a bundle on the left side of the headlight as you face the bike. They are round and have colored bands on them. Try that.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12570&d=1191184352

I have just become the proud owner of the Millenium Edition Venture but was dissapointed on our first ride when the radio kept going out else there was a lot of static. It happened when the ipod was on too. We have new JM helmet speakers. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Thanks.:confused24:

So where's the pic? Us MM's have to show off.

One other thing to consider.

Do you have a back rest??

If I lean back for some reason the pressure of the forks on the bottom of backrest going over the wires knocks the radio out.

It does it on mine and I tried relocating the wires but it still does it.

I just don't lean back hard.......................................Ron