I would contact mikealiasmike, I am pretty sure he has this. Looks good but I think he had a problem with the lights and came across terrible customer service from them.

I bought the trunk wing from them and havent mounted it yet. It looks real good out of the package.

It's small, I have seen one but it didn't seem to fit the bike. I would look for a used Venture trunk, it would match much better. Come to think about it, Lone Eagle installed a HD trunk on the back of his RSTD and it looked real good.

I have the saddlebags from same manufacturer. I never installed since they are too small. Also, there are some members complaining about key issues that broken after a couple of weeks and service terrible.

I don't even think on use mines, I'll sell those that comes with my 96 RSTD (previous owner bought them).

Regards,

Guest tx2sturgis
HAS ANYONE SEEN OR INSTALLED ONE OF THESE ON A TOUR DELUXE? LOOKS LIKE A NICE TRUNK AND A GREAT PRICE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching&viewitem=&item=120246281923&_trksid=p3907.m32

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so...YMMV...but the only bike that trunk matches is an 1800 GoldThing™. Otherwise, its just plain silly looking on cruisers.

Did you read the ad copy for it? LOTS of grammatical errors, but what got my attention is that you can apparently lock it without the key. That could get you in trouble! One feature of the Venture and the Harley tour trunks is that you HAVE to have a key to lock it. Keeps you from accidently locking your last key inside.

I wouldn't hang it on my bike.