IGNORED

Motorcycle Cannonball Run

MJ44

Wish I could have made it MJ = looking forward to ANY and ALL pics you can provide!! Tweeks, Tip n I heard about the Cannon Ball when we were out at Sturgis one year.. Left the rally and beat foot it in their general direction.. Tent flappin in the wind and Tweeks all revved out - Tip peeking over my shoulder making sure I wasnt breaking our agreed upon speed limit of 100 mph when Tip yells in my ear = WHATS THE HURRY?

I yelled back into the slip stream leading to my riding partners pretty face and said = we are talking gargantuan amounts of pre-1930 scoots heading for Frisco from NYC.. You just gotta KNOW that if we follow em to Frisco sooner or later one of em is gonna break down and I am gonna get a chance to work on one of those beauties!!!

Three days later and

DSCN7467.JPG

DSCN7452.JPG

DSCN7451.JPG

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg As you can see, it was very crowded. The bikes go through a check point, park and then you can view them and talk and take photos. #32 , 1914 Henderson is in 4th place today, #69 , 1912 Excelsior is in 3rd place, 1914 HD, #13 is in first more pictures and information at motorcyclecannonball.com

Puc, it was the best time! A buddy rode in my sidecar for the 100 mile journey (one way) Can't believe it as he's been riding solo bikes for 50 years. "If something's going to happen, it's going to happen" Brave man. My Witchy sister riding buddy (she's standing next to Frank Westhall in the first picture, guy with beer, second place in the standings )came along and loved it! She had no idea what it was all about. To see these folks ride 100+ year old machines is amazing. Also many nice old machines that came to watch. 5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg