IGNORED

Knackers Yard

Sailor

Thanks Kevin for the CD's. I got them today and have enjoyed listening to them. They remind me a bit of Tommy Makem and the Clancey Brothers. I am no longer on the exec of the Legion but I will mention the music to them.

Forgot to mention that as I was listening to them a friend came by to drop off a bed. He heard them and recognized them. He had heard them on you tube. The bed is for a swarm of relatives coming in for Janets birthday party this weekend. We are having a do at the Legion and are expecting about 100 people. I only had 80 at my party. Hey, it is an island and this is what we do.

Edited by Sailor

Ssshhhhhhh dont tell @cowpuc you got your CDs before he got his.

Proud of my son and his buddies they make great music.

Anyone scratching their head going what the heck....

Check my son Jon out at knackersyard.net to listen to their music as well as youtube search knackers yard music

They have been aproached as of today to do a professional recording deal.

Just being a Dad.

Ssshhhhhhh dont tell cowpuc you got your CDs before he got his.

Proud of my son and his buddies they make great music.

Anyone scratching their head going what the heck....

Check my son Jon out at knackersyard.net to listen to their music as well as youtube search knackers yard music

They have been aproached as of today to do a professional recording deal.

Just being a Dad.

:scared:,,, :think:,,, :scratchchin:,,,, I thought my ears were ringing - NOW I GET IT!!!!!! :sign67:

I know,, I know,, Patience is a virtue and those Knackers Yard amazing musicians are WELL worth the wait :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

I just see me know with my feet propped up, eating hot dogs while listening to that AWESOME music and watching the grass regrow where I made a path to my mailbox checking it everyday :rasberry:

:scared:,,, :think:,,, :scratchchin:,,,, I thought my ears were ringing - NOW I GET IT!!!!!! :sign67:

I know,, I know,, Patience is a virtue and those Knackers Yard amazing musicians are WELL worth the wait :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

I just see me know with my feet propped up, eating hot dogs while listening to that AWESOME music and watching the grass regrow where I made a path to my mailbox checking it everyday :rasberry:

Sorry it is taking so long to get down south to you @cowpuc but Canada Post was threatening to go on strike so I think things were moving slower than normal.

I think you will like track 8: champion at keepin em rolling

It is for all the truckers out there

My personal favs are Go to Sea no more and Black Velvet band

• 2 weeks later...
I think my favorites are "Whiskey in the jar" and "Leave her Johnny, leave her"

Leaver Johnny is fantastic. They had a few others they wanted to put on but they tried to keep the Songs of the Sea theme going. Some may recall that Johnny Cash did a song "Sam Hall". Knackers does a fantastic version I hope will be on their next disc.

The boys have been approached by a pro record producer wanting them to do a vinyl disc in the new year.

Paddy on the Railway (Dubliners) and Sam Hall I am hoping will be on that.

Thanks