IGNORED

venture mp3 player

Atoolnut

Guest divey
looking for any member who has one of these and wants to get rid of it..i think the board in mine is fried and the seller in spain is long gone

Are you talking about the small black one that came in a kit with the purchase of the Venture?

Guest divey
not that one but that will do..i think that is ipod compatible?

I have that one packed away somewhere in a box. Just moved so I'll have to dig it out somewhere. It's yours if I can find it. Doug

Small black ones they had were in fact "ipod simple" The one I think he is talking about is the 3rd party job the guy from Spain or France was making. Honestly if you can find the Ipod rig thats probably the way to go. I looked all over e-bay and a couple places and couldnt find one of them anywhere. Use to find them off and on.

i have the spain model mounted in my bike, and have not used it in a a year or so, i would sell the box if i don't have to pull the wire harness. it works fine, i just don't use it and would have sold it sooner, but don't want to pull everything apart to get the harness out.

let me know price and dont thinkthe harness is fried as well but never know..can wait for time that works for you if you are ok with that....if you want to remove the harness and do a package that might work..no rush i can wait till it all falls in place