IGNORED

Class system

So, after pulling everything apart, checked the controller soldering, only found a couple of placenta touch up. Hooked it all back up, and still got the E4.

So pulled the cover off the fender to look at the compressor and components, and find this bundle of wire all wrapped up and stuffed.

So as it is There is no power to the system. It appears he spliced everything into 3 wires????

So I have a 4pin plug, and a 2pin plug that aren't connected to anything. So need to find connectors and see if I can rewire both ends back together.

Then lets see what its doing, obviously it was pulled apart for a reason. Anyone got a spare controller, and manifold assy. ? :biker:

WIN_20160701_112435.jpg

Ok, so finally got to ride the bike after reassembly, put about 45miles on it. So since I live off the beaten path, with the washboard dirt roads, I

have to drive super slow to keep from bottoming out the front forks. So is there a work around to dampen the forks, or can you manually add air.

Haven't pulled them apart yet. This was my first ride of the season.:biker:

OUTSTANDING on the first ride!!!!!! :thumbsup:

The MK1's came with ink pen springs in the Forks from Mom Yam.. The real fix is going with Progressives. Here is a really good write up about the process:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?505-Progressive-Spring-Install

Once you get your CLASS system figured out, dumping air in the front will help but its still not the best answer.. A set of Progressives, 3/4 inch of preload, 12.5 weight Bell Ray and you'll be skipping over those whoops like a kid on a YZ125 - with no air needed! :big-grin-emoticon:

On my bike, even at max. air pressure, those worn out (ink pen springs...I like that) springs still bottomed out. Once I added the progressive's (and did a complete fork rebuild), my front end is silky smooth!

Its in the cards for sure.... if I get the class marginally working, will enjoy a little more riding. My work schedule only gives me a couple of days a week.