IGNORED

Brake Caliper dust cover

Don't limit your search for the cover to just the Venture. Also check out the Seca.

1983 SECA - XJ900RK FRONT BRAKE CALIPER

1983 SECA - XJ900RK REAR BRAKE CALIPER

1983 XVZ12TDK FRONT BRAKE CALIPER

1983 XVZ12TDK REAR BRAKE CALIPER

1983 XVZ12TK FRONT BRAKE CALIPER

1983 XVZ12TK REAR BRAKE CALIPER

1984 XVZ12DKC2 FRONT BRAKE CALIPER

1984 XVZ12DKC2 REAR BRKAE CALIPER

1984 XVZ12DL FRONT BRAKE CALIPER

1984 XVZ12DL REAR BRKAE CALIPER

1984 XVZ12KC2 FRONT BRAKE CALIPER

1984 XVZ12KC2 REAR BRAKE CALIPER

1984 XVZ12L FRONT BRAKE CALIPER

1984 XVZ12L REAR BRAKE CALIPER

1985 XVZ12DN FRONT BRAKE CALIPER

1985 XVZ12DN REAR BRAKE CALIPER

Steve, got cha covered on both the cover and the brake line. Gonna ship out here shortly.. Sorry about the full PM - taken care of.. Part of Tweeks is on her way to

Colorful Colorado!!:dancefool:

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Copy/Pasted from other thread to make sure you got this before you ordered something off Ebay - hope it finds you in time Zzzz.

Hey Zzzz, your parts are on the way brother... Had to ship em in a USPS Priority tube because of the pre bends in the brake line - you should see them by next Tuesday...

To pay for all this I would prefer that you just make a donation to the great cause that @DragonRider and others here serve by contributing a few bucks to the VR St. Judes Childrens Hospital fund (put in Fozzies/Dragon Riders - own words - do it for the Kids).. FYI - He (Dragon Rider) is running an auction right now for this great cause and it can be found here = http://www.venturerider.org/forum/ph...cat.php?cat=27 --- a really fun way to donate.. If money's tight like it gets sometimes,, just do the pay it forward thing - help someone along lifes way when you can...

The parts aren't new but I hope you find them usable..

Puc

PS - I think I am going to bid on the Audio System in the St. Judes auction,, be kind of cool if you bid against me on it - sorta be like me bidding against myself - in a round about way :rotfl::rotf: