IGNORED

A tamale thank you.

Air Ready Auto

So my mother in law is coming up from Mexico in a few weeks. Awesome because her and the wife always get to cooking up a storm and my pants seam to shrink a bit... So, when I get the dates nailed down I will post it here. I have gotten a lot of help and advice with getting Lucy road ready so the least I can do is say thanks with food. A special thanks to Dano. I might have to do a special delivery to him when we are in Ohio visiting the other in laws.

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:,,, I gotta go thru your posts and see if I offered any suggestions that may have been construed, manipulated or ever slightly distorted as helpful cause, WOWZY, DO I LOVE GENUINE HOMEMADE TAMALES :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::fatsmiley:

Your thoughtfulness and gratitude attitude is greatly appreciated Ready, I LOVE reading posts like this!!! :thumbsup:

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:,,, I gotta go thru your posts and see if I offered any suggestions that may have been construed, manipulated or ever slightly distorted as helpful cause, WOWZY, DO I LOVE GENUINE HOMEMADE TAMALES :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::fatsmiley:

Your thoughtfulness and gratitude attitude is greatly appreciated Ready, I LOVE reading posts like this!!! :thumbsup:

Well Mr. Puck, I just posted another question in the 1st Gen section. I'm trying to talk my bride into exploring the U.P. for our anniversary. Are you up that way?

Well Mr. Puck, I just posted another question in the 1st Gen section. I'm trying to talk my bride into exploring the U.P. for our anniversary. Are you up that way?

:scared:,, another chance to get in on the 1st Ever Official VR Tamale Contest - headed that way right now to see if I can compete - hopefully one of these lop eared Tamale stealing varmints hasn't cut me off:big-grin-emoticon:!! Unfortunately Ready, we are Trolls that live below the Mackinaw Bridge, about half way down the State on the Lake Michigan Shoreline in a town called Muskegon.

Exploring the U.P. for your Anniversary sounds like an awesome plan Ready - I am with ya brother, the U.P. is a GREAT place to explore! Hope you folks have a wonderful time up there and a fantastic Anniversary :thumbsup:!! :ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886