IGNORED

Five days and a wake-up...

pope3567

After meticulous planning and bike prep, heading out this coming Sunday on a "North to Alaska" adventure. From Salem Oregon to Great Falls, MT, to meet up with a few other like-minded riders. Will head north from Great Falls to Cochrane AB (just outside Calgary), then up through Banff, Jasper, Prince George, to Hyder Alaska. After Hyder, straight shot south to Abbotsford at the border, I5 south from there to home.

Like a kid at Xmas, too excited to sleep. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, but am sure to find rain somewhere along the way. As long as the snow is done for the season I can ride through most anything. Since we all know "without pictures it didn't happen", I plan on taking a few and posting some here as the journey unfolds.

This is a prelude to Krusin the Kootenai where I look forward to seeing our Canadian Venture friends, and others, in Castlegar, BC in July.

Stay tuned...

Ron

Yea man, I get that excited every time I plan to attend a ride or M&E of any kind. It never fails. The night before taking off on the trip I cant sleep at all and end up leaving around 4am. By time I get to where I am supposed to be, I am pooped..Then second wind kicks in and I make it through the day.

Ride safe on your trip. Watch for animals of ALL kinds..especially the human kind. They tend to surprise you when your not paying attention. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Consider me GLUED TO THE TUNER and waiting for your ride story brother!!!! :thumbsup::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:You guys are about to partake on a bike trip that has been on my bucket list FOREVER:sign green with env!! Wishing each of you nothing but the very best in fun and adventure throughout the entire ride - stay safe and have fun!!:thumbsup: