IGNORED

FINALLY.....SOLD the BOAT

Freebird

After many months, I finally got the boat sold tonight. At least got a deposit on it. Kind of sad for Eileen but we hardly ever used it. Paid $2,000.00 last year to keep it in a slip at Lake Erie and still only took it out a couple of times. Mostly used it for a floating camper.

So, we will likely buy another one in the future but the next one will probably be a small to medium sized houseboat on Lake Cumberland, KY. We love it there.

We still have the two WaveRunners and have no intention of letting them go. We use them quite a bit.

I actually started trying to sell it at the end of last season. Not surprised that it didn't sell over the winter though. Had almost decided to just keep it and in fact, when they offered me less tonight I didn't budge at all because I really didn't care.

LOL...I just KNOW you were. I actually called a guy last week that cleans and waxes boats. He wanted $200.00 to wax everything about the waterline. Wouldn't give me a quote on the bottom before looking at it. I decided to heck with it. I would deal with it if it didn't sell but would sell it as is.

Well here's a picture of the boat leaving with their new owners. They were very happy with it. I think they got a good boat. This is one of the few that I have ever owned that I really had no problems at all with. Hope it is as good to them as it was to us.

Our next one will be a small to mid sized houseboat on Lake Cumberland. Not sure how soon though.

boat.jpg